Monday, June 29, 2015

Well the count is on... But not on...

I went on a diet yesterday.  I lasted until about 6 ish when I got home and started to think about dinner.  The boy's girlfriend came around and so we tossed and turned about what to eat; mentioning the diet and then glossing over it.

Well I had been to boxing so I figured what the hell!  I dieted all day! Of course that is easier for his girlfriend; she's got one of those "eat what you like" figures; like a praying mantis lol, the girl and I are not so lucky.

Finally, I made pizza dough and on my way out the door to boxing, left strict instructions for the boy to light the pizza oven.  It's an outdoor type that uses wood and allows you to cook your masterpieces with all manor of toppings!

So off to boxing I went; got a sweat up and I had walked twice through the day!

Okay.  So I guess it is still on?  The trick with dieting is sticking to it; even if you stuff up!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment