Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stop the world... I want to get off!

Okay.  I want a house.

I've made no secret of that fact; I made no secret of it when the Squeeze was around but that wasn't something he was interested in.  Still, waking up in a hospital, and not knowing your name causes you to question, well everything,

So a house is my number one priority.  I decided I liked 'old', but that means a heap of upkeep that I don't think I'm up for!  There is nothing like swanning around a place, sitting in a window or out of the return veranda like Lady Muck!
Sipping mint juleps!!

But old is out.  If I can't buy an old place that has been magnificently done up, its out.

Hmmm, what am I going to do..?  I could look in a new estate; I mean everything is shiny and new!  Everything!!  You don't walk around at night and become two centimeters taller cause of the dust caked on your feet!

There is only one trouble with wanting a house at this moment.  I don't know where I want it!  If I stay here in Melbourne then it is pricey; not to mention the fact that I want to be back with my family.  In a familiar surrounds.  Where even I can't get lost going to town!

And all of my friends are up here...  Except for Annie and my family!  And how do I know that anyone would come visit me.  Hell, I'm lonely now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment