Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sunday... Hope it doesn't last too long!

I know that everyone is supposed to love Sundays.  Absolutely adore them!  But I just can't, not lately.

I get up Sunday morning and think about who do I have to kill to have the hellish day over with. Let me explain...

Last night I went to the Models with my ex boyfriend.  It sounds stupid calling him my ex boyfriend when he is 60, so not unlike my last blog, lets call him the Squeeze.  We had dinner.  Chatter followed; some light banter...  It was fun.  I already knew I was with him when he was because he is safe; even if he is the jerk who blamed our break up on me... But I regress...

He dropped me off and I got out of the car with a sweetness and light "good night!" and it was over!  And I realised that it was too cold to do any romance.  I just wanted to go to bed after a great night out!

Okay; we could have had sex. I thought about it, but when push comes to shove I want a real relationship; not one that is convenient to him.  So I guess I have to give up for a while I think, even if I leave my profile up on rsvp.

Makes me wonder if more of my list of 'changed', due to brain damage, has another scored another one.

Sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment