Sunday, June 21, 2015

Back at work... Well kind of...

Today I am back at work again.  As much as I hate the alone time of a weekend, I hate to live the 'stupid time' of work as well.  My mind just doesn't hold anything.  I think it captures it just fine; its hanging onto it that doesn't work.  Not bad considering I'm a Project Manager for one of Victoria's largest health services.

This morning the women from the insurance company calls me (she is actually very nice).  I am up stairs getting a coffee; all I have is my phone when she tells me that she is making my payment and if I had the June payslip and could email her, she would organise June to be in there as well.

So I asked her if she could email me that...
Okay.  She probably thinks I'm a total doofus.  I mean I'm going to forget it between the stairs and the short walk to my office; not likely!

I get my coffee, go downstairs and back to my office and I'm surprised to find an email from her on me desktop!  Looks like I know myself!!!  Jesus!  This is so stupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment