Monday, July 13, 2015

:( Still not losing...

I went on a diet.

The trouble is going out for dinner several times throughout the week; which in turn, makes dieting bloody difficult.  It wouldn't be so bad, but the food is absolutely yummy!

I took my Mother out for dinner to the French Corner Cafe.  Mandy and David are always fun and Saturday night was no different!  David forced us to try a soup and it was magnificent, especially when you happened across the feta!  Of course, he forced us because I had picked eye fillet and didn't want anything to get in the way!

Then, Sunday came around and it was up early and driving back to Melbourne.  Sigh!
Through the rain and hail and back home to a freezing house.

I went to the Caravan Club Sunday afternoon to see Billy Miller do the Beatles with a table full of people.  It was fabulous!  They put their own flavour on the Beatles but sheez, you can miss it when you know every song!  Then we stumbled down the road and in through this carpark to a restaurant.  I lived in Oakleigh for a long time but didn't even know this place existed!  A fine end to a great day.

I don't know why but my house stayed cold, but it was colder than I've felt it, even with the extra blubber on!

No comments:

Post a Comment