Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hey! Welcome...

Welcome to Post number one of the blog!

I have a blog languishing out there in neverland.  In fact, I have a few!  But my old blog, Dating A Hunchback,  I've retired.  To cut a long story short, I used to go out with a guy who continued to read it even after he kicked me to the curb.  Note, he kicked me is not a mistake...

As soon as I started talking to anyone, he'd want me back. Real dog in the manager stuff.  Don't ask because you wouldn't understand it.  Neither do I, but that's that!

So.  A new blog!

I'm Carol.  I'm 53.  Single.  And I have aphasia.
Sounds nice; kind of like a flower!

But similarity to a flower ends there.
It is the name given to a collection of language disorders caused by damage to the brain.

Great.  Brain damaged!  How am I supposed to get around this now!

No comments:

Post a Comment