Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sweat and stuff...

I'm sitting here, rivulets of sweat running down a piece of my hair to drop on my collarbone.  Yep.  That will teach me.

It all started when I sacked the lawnmower guy...

He just wasn't doing it justice as far as I could see.  There were little tufts of lawn sticking up and grass everywhere!  And I mean everywhere!!!!  No blowing the grass away which meant that for a couple of days, it was all coming in the house. By God!

So I booted him.  Sacked him.  Retrenched him.

I bought a lawnmower and a whippersnipper that I couldn't even put together; I mean you need a degree in physics to be able to read the instructions, let alone follow them.  Call me stupid, but I figure if your spending a thousand dollars at Bunnings, you need it put together!

So I called on Dylan to come around (my youngest).  Fair deal I thought. I fed him and he put the lawnmower and whippersnipper together!  I made home made beef and red wine pies.

I used to be able to follow the directions.  This is just another thing that has changed.  No more putting stuff together.

Still, I'm a nicer person.  It used to be that people would gage my reaction to anything before they would speak...  I miss her.  But I like who I am now....

No comments:

Post a Comment