Monday, February 22, 2016

Big Week...

I've had a big week.
It all started when I started looking for friends.

I decided that I should look to my past...  I added a couple of people on Facebook that I went to school with.  As these things do; it grew.  I think I now have a hundred and sixteen of them.  Friends have wormed out of the woodwork so to speak - and I'm loving it.

I can't imagine the Carol that was so internally focussed, ever adding these people.  Hell, I didn't even use my own name! Choosing instead to go with Rosalita Sanchez from the University of Mexico!  I always figured that the thirty or so people that were in my life, were enough.

Now, the new me; doesn't think you can ever have enough people in your life.

When I was in rehab; almost comatose, I realised that.  I've a sister here and a brother.  I've a brother and sister that are interstate.  I have a mother here... But they all have their own lives.

So...

I'm going to get a life.

And I even met someone....

No comments:

Post a Comment