Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Jobs... And things that go bump in the night...

Well today I applied for my first job.  I figured I may as well jump right in!  The only trouble was I used my current CV, which basically makes me sound like a God!

And that isn't me any more...  This issue with my brain means I can't think as before; can't think in many lines at once.  I'm basically a man; but hell, they get on all right!

I would have added that to a letter but there was no where to upload it...

I'm looking at it that God is watching out for me (finally).  It didn't let me upload a letter because I may have waffled on about brain damage and stuff!  Aside from that, I may be able to brazen my way through it and actually get it!  Now that would be funny and my life would be complete then..

I'd have everything.  A house.  A dog.  A job.

No comments:

Post a Comment