Sunday, July 19, 2015

Action packed weekend...

Well suffice to say I have to start a new diet.  I had an action packed weekend, where I ate my head off; and yummy stuff too!  Salami, cheese, more cheese!!!  But this week I'm serious.  No more eating.  Dieting.  Exercise!

I walked for five kilometres yesterday, and I felt okay.  But that was in the morning.

Coming home after that, because I was hungover, I jumped into bed and watched Mad Men.  I stayed in there, only coming out to get food and have a shower before slinking back to watch more of it.  I think I did about 8 episodes yesterday and last night.

That was all in preparation for a diet!  Today's diet!

So I got up and weighed myself this morning.  I've gained about 8 kilos in 7 months.  Now I've got to lose them.  Quit drinking.  Get fit.  In time for summer.

Shed my winter coat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment