Friday, January 22, 2016

The Dog...

I bought a dog; named him Sharpie.  Or B Sharp!  Although I should point out that neither he, nor I, is musical! I gave up the piano when I got this house. It was doing nothing more that collecting dust anyhow!

Sharpie is smart as a whip and cute as a button.  He's also TROUBLE!  Oh he could be worse.  I hear the other owners at puppy school going on about them waking up at 3am or chewing shoes...  Mine doesn't do anything like that.  He really is very good.

He loves me to pieces.  So much so that whenever I walk, he is about level with my heels; sometimes weaving in and out of them.  This would be fine but I've already taken a spill, knocked myself out and landed in hospital!  I've got a scar above my eye from it!

He wants to be with me all the time.  When I put him outside and close the laundry door so he doesn't get the run of the house, he makes a pitiful little sound!

Damned cute dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment