Sunday, January 31, 2016

Life is settling...

I am starting to develop a routine on the days that are relatively normal.

I wake at 9 am (which after going to bed at 10 pm is astounding.)  I share breakfast with the dog in between throwing a ball.  Then he stays outside while I go inside, put a bit of make up on and a pair of pants; then its back outside to take him for a walk.

We don't go anywhere special.

Sometimes its around the streets which is amusing.  Every person I see either says hello, nods or comes in for a pat.  I should have had a dog years ago!  It would have kept the loneliness at bay!  But I guess I wasn't ready for a dog then...

Sometimes around the cemetery.  But I get lost in reading all the tombstones and wondering what they were doing when they died.  Did they know.  Expect it.  I don't look at death the same as before.
Just one other thing that I have noticed different about me; my personality, since my operation.

Sometimes its in the car where we drive down to the beach.  He runs and plays, avoiding the water, unless he sees a seagull and chases it...
then he stops ankle deep as if to say WTF???  How did I get here!???

I don't think I'm lonely.  I would love to fall in love; have that wonderful relationship where I have to pinch myself just so I know its true - but then, I don't think I've ever had that.  Only fleetingly if ever.

So its me and B Sharp; or Sharpie.  He adores me lol, that will have to be enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment