Sunday, November 22, 2015

Ouch. This house is horrible...

Try as I may, I just can't seem to love this house.  I don't even like it.  The bathroom has the weird divide down it to cut the shower into another room.  Trouble is, the person doing the cutting was obviously as thin as a rail... and I'm not.  It's strictly breath in time when showering! And that isn't even going through the kitchen which is as old as time.

The only thing it has going for it is floorboards; and that isn't much considering they're so old they need the vacuum every day!   If I steam them, I squeak when I walk.

And it's cold, no matter how hot is outside.

You may ask why I'm at this place...  Well, my son and daughter picked it. We just needed to move out of the rat infestation of Ormond and I was knee deep in my brain so I just let them pick it.  Sigh!

21 days and counting...


No comments:

Post a Comment