Sunday, November 22, 2015

Back home again....

Sigh.  I am back home in Melbourne again.  I can't help it.  These days I feel a sense of peace to be in St Leonards.  It's beautiful, but a different kind of beauty to Melbourne.  There are no skyscrapers, just a sprawling bit of the country that does not even have footpaths!  And to me, it feels like home.

My brother and sister in law moved there today; my mother already lives there.  As for me, I won't be far from there.  But I have the best of both worlds.  I have footpaths lol, and I can walk to the city of Geelong.  I'll walk the dog or ride my bike there, or maybe when I get better at it.  I fell of it today and took out both my knees and my finger is bloody painful...

It's only 23 days until I move.  I'm figuring I'll have to cull some stuff from here because there is no way known that all the stuff in the garage, is going to fit on any God damned truck!!  And that doesn't stop to think about what is in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment