Monday, February 15, 2021

Well, we embark on a new regime

I’m living under the new rule.  It’s called “me on the dole” and its quite difficult!  I’m applying for jobs; my CV works… But I fall over every time at interview. Damned brain damage!

I know what your thinking. Why do I need a job? I mean I’m in the later stage of 50’s. But it’s quite simple. I want money to burn. I’m not saying I couldn’t live on the dole (frugally) but that the problem. I don’t like having to be frugal!

My daughter is about 5 months pregnant and I love shopping for the little guy!  I’ve purchased some downright cute stuff, like a shark robe for after his bath! And the mouse robe! Cute as!


If I don’t get a job soon I’ll be forced to go into spending lockdown!  Oooh I hate spending lockdown. Why can’t I be rich? Why can’t I win something?

No comments:

Post a Comment