Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Here I am again....

Well surprise, surprise.  I'm still here.  Life continues on...

Where am I at?  Well my brain damage is getting better by the day; it's still not ideal but it's about 80% back.  Good enough that I'm going for jobs and I think, not going to mention it to them.

Dating is still a problem.  I can't be bothered starting something. I'd rather have some guy know me and just move on into comfortable dating. But since that is never going to happen, it will stay just me and my dog.  And me and Sharpie; well that isn't too bad...

My lawsuit?  Well if they paid me out and I paid of my house, I'd be very happy.  But since nothing ever comes easy to me, I won't hold my breath on a lawsuit.  So I guess I just have to work like every other schmuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment